The Trading Online Voucher scheme is a government of Ireland initiative to help Irish businesses trade online. The project offers financial assistance of up to € 2,500 with 50% co-financing from the business, making this investment very affordable for many small companies.
Who is eligible to apply for a Trading Online Voucher?
- Businesses that have a limited or no e-commerce presence
- Ten or fewer employees
- Turnover of less than €2 million
- Applicant business must be trading for at least six months.
- Companies must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application.
The Trading Online Voucher is used regularly by companies for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet-related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy, i.e. Social media marketing
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage online trading activity.
What the vouchers cannot be used for
- Development of brochure websites (i.e. websites with no e-commerce facility)
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading-related activity
To download the Trading Online Voucher application form, click here.
If you would like to get an eCommerce Website Grant and get your website created and benefit from the Trading Online Voucher, don't hesitate to contact us for more details.